Friday, January 28, 2011

Daily Reminder # 242

Fortunately this didn't last long or add up to much. Whew!


I think I"m just going to do gratitude this evening and bad photos. There are some kitties for tomorrow.  Next Monday, assuming I don't drop dead over the weekend, I'm coming up on my 1,000th post. Yikes. I suppose I will have to try to be meaningful for that, so I may just rest up for the next few days while I desperately try to think of something thousand-worthy.

That's J, who bravely climbs our steep hill in bitter
cold and dreadful heat to deliver mail every day.

Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude - a way of encouraging the Universe to hear and manifest hopes and dreams.)

This was roof snow coming down
yesterday afternoon. In  really super cold,
super snowy winters, there's an awful
 cracking sound and it comes down
it like an avalanche in great masses 

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • not much snow
  • mail
  • water
  • my microwave
  • my camera
  • my TV
  • my computer
  • laughter
  • music
  • Jon Stewart
  • toothpaste
  • my teeth
  • colors
  • my kitchen
  • my home/house
  • my Bose sound system
  • a paid off mortgage
  • a million dollars a day for life from Publisher's Clearinghouse
  • winning lottery tickets
  • a clothes dryer
  • fresh paint in my bedroom and living room
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • grapefruit juice
  • peach/mango yogurt smoothies
  • heat
  • my fuzzy robe and my warm cape
  • Pandora online radio
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • that my kitties sleep with me
  • paid bills
  • wordzzles
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • eye to see
  • ears to hear
  • the Weeping song from yesterday's post
  • the sense of touch
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • friends
  • my sister's children and their families
  • beauty
  • life

HAVE A LOVELY DAY!

No comments: