Saturday, March 05, 2011

Daily Reminder # 278


Just gratitude this evening, I think.


Some things I'm grateful for today:  (items in red are pre-gratitude - an effort to encourage the Universe to stop and say to itself. "Oh... were we supposed to arrange that for her? We'd better get moving...")

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • water
  • my furnace
  • my house
  • my TV
  • my computer
  • ear phones
  • Netflix
  • cheese
  • blue skies and clounds
  • turkey vultures in flight
  • my kitchen
  • Nintendo
  • a clothes dryer
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • $25,000 from somewhere
  • winning lottery tickets
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • a Bose sound system
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • paid off mortgage
  • $5,000 a week for life from PCH
  • my camera
  • kitty hugs
  • words
  • the ability to read and write
  • wordzzles
  • email
  • my friends
  • gogi berry juice
  • strawberry banana yogurt smoothies
  • beauty
  • the 5 senses
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • laughter
  • life


HAVE A GLORIOUS DAY!

1 comment:

Geraldine said...

That's a wonderful list! Beautiful photos too. Just visiting some of the blogs I've missed for quite a while, hope you are having a good day Raven.

My new blog: www.takeahappybreak.com