Sunday, March 20, 2011

Daily Reminder # 293


I think I used all my brain cells up on wordzzles today, so I think it's just going to be gratitude again. I didn't win the HGTV Vermont Dream House and so far, although the skies are supposed to be clear, I haven't managed to see the super-duper mega full moon yet. Angel posed quite nicely today. I feel guilty because there are always more photos of Angel, but Tara is both difficult to photograph and uncooperative. I'm kind of worried about her and afraid I may have to see if my neighbor will take her to the vet on Monday. Her nose is pretty stuffed, she's not eating much and she's drinking a lot of water. I'm trying to figure out if she's not eating because of the stuff I'm putting in her food or because she doesn't feel well. I tried no viralys in the food yesterday and it didn't seem to make any difference. The girls are even cutting back on crunchies, the thing Tara lives for. That may also be viralys connected, though because I got the bright idea a few days ago to put the gel form on Tara's nose there where she'd (in my fantasy world) be so focussed on crunchies that she wouldn't notice that much. Instead we had a major trauma. She ran away and wouldn't go back on the trunk where I give them their bedtime treats. Oddly, instead of being mad at me that night, she got all head butt-y and affectionate. She is a mystery to me. I adore her but I just don't know how she thinks. As I type this, she is sitting yelling at me, just out of reach of me being able to wipe some of the snot off her nose or put a little medication for her to lick off. It's very frustrating. If anyone wants to send some prayers her way, I know she'd appreciate it. That's her at the bottom of yesterday's post.


Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude - an effort to persuade the Universe that it should manifest my hopes and wishes)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • signs of Spring
  • Sam-e
  • my camera
  • TV
  • Netflix
  • laughter
  • melted snow
  • reiki
  • angels
  • my washing machine
  • indoor plumbing
  • my back yard
  • turkey vultures in flight
  • nubs on the flowering quince
  • Delaware Opportunities
  • heat
  • email
  • my computer
  • Nintendo
  • $5,000/ week for life from PCH
  • winning lottery tickets
  • a sun room on the back of my house
  • a clothes dryer
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • paid off mortgage
  • a Bose sound system
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • spinach thingys  (spanakpitas)
  • fake sausage (Morningstar Farms)
  • water
  • clouds in a blue sky
  • sight
  • smell
  • taste
  • touch
  • hearing
  • music
  • the ability to read and write
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • clean clothes
  • Tibetan salt lamps
  • paper towels
  • my red chair
  • my cane
  • legs that hold me up and get me from room to room 
  • beauty
  • purrs
  • cave kitty hugs
  • love
  • life



WISHING YOU A PURR-FECT DAY!

No comments: