Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Daily Reminder # 303


I'm in a just gratitude phase right now, I guess. My brain is fairly empty. I'm having pre-anxiety about the next phase of Delaware Opportunities which starts on Thursday with a "walk-through" of the people who will upgrade my electric, widen my bathroom door and replace my back door with a more thermal one. Lots of activity and change, while good, wreaks a bit of havoc on the spirit of someone who lives pretty  much as a hermit. Beyond that - as I have mentioned every night, I'm truly longing for Spring to make itself felt. I know it will. Today most of the icicles melted. That's a good sign. So that's it from me today except for gratitude.








Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude, shared in hopes of drawing to me that which I aspire to...)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • blue skies
  • water
  • my brain
  • ideas
  • sam-e
  • cheese
  • Netflix
  • Nintendo
  • clothes dryer
  • a Bose sound system
  • paid of mortgage
  • winning lottery numbers
  • fresh paint in bedroom and living room
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • $5,000 a week for life from PCH
  • my microwave
  • my home
  • my furnace (especially all clean and fixed)
  • insulation
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • viralys (Tara's eating it now)
  • reiki
  • angels
  • resilience
  • eyes
  • ears
  • nose
  • fingers
  • my tongue/taste buds
  • strawberry banana yogurt smoothies
  • my remote control
  • my TV
  • my camera
  • music
  • Pandora Radio
  • soap
  • slightly less snot coming out of Tara's nose
  • Angel being remarkably well behaved
  • clouds
  • turkey vultures in flight
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • the smell of white sage
  • matches
  • my fuzzy robe
  • laughter
  • life


HAVE A GREAT DAY!

1 comment:

Brian said...

I came and looked and I was pleased to see the bird and trees, just like these!!

Brian