Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Daily Reminder # 288

I'm feeling kind of anxious because the weatherization people called this afternoon and said they are coming tomorrow. I don't do so well with short notice, especially since I don't even  know what it is they plan to do. I imagine I'll survive, but I wish I'd had some notice and some more information. Such is life. A gift is a gift and this is an awesome gift.





No photos tonight. While I was looking for something to post I ran across this wonderful new age meditation music above. I hope you like it. I think it's lovely.  Then when I was looking for a second video, I thought of Serge Kahili King who had a great influence on my life.  I was fortunate enough to do a 2 day workshop with him on a rare visit he made to NYC.  There are a bunch of videos with the principles of Huna but I didn't want to post seven videos, so I chose a couple of other ones which I hope you will find interesting and maybe even inspiring. I HIGHLY recommend Serge's book The Urban Shaman.  The bottom video - an interview he did in Australia isn't very good visually, but it has a lot of content. I hope you'll take the time to listen to it.



Some things I'm grateful for today:  (items in red are pre-gratitude, an attempt to cajole the creative power of the Universe into giving me what I wish for.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my friends
  • Dr. Jim
  • water
  • reiki
  • angels
  • weatherization
  • signs of Spring
  • wonderful warm shower
  • strawberry banana yogurt smoothies
  • You Tube
  • my camera
  • the telephone
  • heat
  • clean clothes
  • my washing machine
  • Netflix
  • my microwave oven
  • my kitchen
  • my bathroom
  • my computer
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • $25,000
  • Nintendo
  • a Bose sound system
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • winning lottery tickets
  • paid off mortgage
  • a clothes dryer
  • music
  • hearing
  • sight
  • beauty
  • touch
  • softness
  • smell
  • the aroma of white cage
  • matches
  • taste
  • food and beverages
  • teeth
  • toothpaste
  • my electric toothbrush
  • Listerine
  • electricity
  • ibuprofen
  • my cane
  • my red chair
  • legs that carry me
  • Serge Kahili King
  • huna
  • laughter
  • magic
  • beauty
  • life



Have a Happy Day
May You Notice 
and Rejoice in the Beauty Around You

No comments: