Monday, March 21, 2011

Daily Reminder # 294


Well, it's a rare day when I get pictures of Tara Grace at all, and an even rarer one when I get pictures of Tara Grace that aren't in exactly the same pose as every other picture of her, so... even though it was a very good day for photos in general - robins, crows, full moons and, of course, Angel... Tara gets star billing.  Tara is still very congested and still drinking water but spurning most of her food. She seems ok - her nose isn't as bad as it sometimes gets - so I'm not sure what's going on. It's driving me crazy, though. If you have a moment send a prayer or some good thoughts her way. She's such a sweet little girl, an emotional tease, stubborn and self destructive. As I was lecturing her this morning about not taking her medicine and resisting help, I couldn't help but think that she is very much like me. Drat. 


Tomorrow the weatherizing men return so I have to get up at 7:00 am again. Not eager to do so, but very grateful for what they are doing for me. Hopefully it will be the last day, but they might have another half day on Tuesday.  I can hear how much happier and quieter my furnace is running. That's already nice. I think I had something else I wanted to talk about but I have forgotten what it is, so I guess I'll move on and just do my gratitude list.


Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to inspire the Universe to help me manifest some dreams - and an effort to open my own heart to receiving things I may feel unworthy of having.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my camera
  • robins
  • crows
  • blue skies
  • beautiful full moons
  • my computer
  • TV
  • food
  • Chocolate Soy Silk
  • Sam-e
  • water
  • my house
  • pasta
  • cheese
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • reiki
  • angels
  • Nintendo
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a Bose sound system
  • a clothes dryer
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • fresh paint on bedroom and living room walls
  • winning lottery tickets
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • paid off mortgage
  • the ability to read and write
  • SSD
  • my senses
  • my back yard
  • cinnamon
  • shop vac
  • computer games
  • the view from my desk
  • Spring is coming
  • crows
  • melting snow (alas replacement snow is expected tomorrow)
  • Netflix
  • words
  • Punny Monday
  • wordzzle participants 
  • sleep
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • my heavy cape
  • beauty
  • paper towels
  • electricity
  • light
  • music
  • laughter
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • love
  • life



HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

No comments: