Thursday, May 03, 2012

Daily Reminder # 655


An up and down day, today. The temperature went up 30 degrees from yesterday and 20 degrees from morning until late afternoon. Was nice to have my windows open, though. The back door didn't offer what I dream of, but it was at least kind of busy in its own way. The robins were around.  My little chipmunk has a cute friend.... well sort of a friend. They burn off anything they get out of eating the bird seed by chasing each other around.  Other than that there was a very pretty stray cat (no photo), a starling and a crow on my list of visitors. The woodchuck appears to have dug a hole, so maybe in a few weeks there will be little woodchucks too. Margaret, who comes to help me with shopping and cleaning, has a woodchuck at her new place which has been chewing on her trailer and her phone wires. I hope my woodchuck remains benign, but I now have a worry planted in my brain. My brain just LOVES worrying. Well half of my brain loves it. The other half believes it's a self destructive waste of time. Anyway, think I'm just going to share photos and gratitude. 


What a surprise it was to see the woodchuck's
head emerge from the ground. Wow!










Some things I'm grateful for today:  (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to embrace the spirit and reality of abundance, to teach myself skills I have never had - allowing myself to have big wishes, contemplating the possibility that it would not be a crime for me to be happy or successful and inspiring generosity (more generosity) in the Creative Forces of the Universe.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my little house
  • open windows
  • my little coffee maker
  • Coffee and Int'l Delight
  • groceries
  • Margaret
  • EISEP
  • my SSD
  • checks written and mailed
  • my grabber
  • the garbage man
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • computer games
  • the view from my front window
  • my back yard
  • robins and starlings and crows
  • chipmunks
  • woodchucks
  • my camera
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me from room to room
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D3
  • coconut oil
  • macaroni and cheese
  • water
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • Netflix
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • wit
  • humor
  • paper towels
  • my kitchen
  • my refrigerator
  • my microwave
  • indoor plumbing
  • Healing with the Masters
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • my reiki teddy bears
  • a clothes dryer
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • more flowers/landscaping for my back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a mattress for the guest bedroom
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • more paying reiki clients
  • company/companionship
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a gathering for my 65th birthday in July
  • a whistle blow (or 2 or 3)
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (or a million a year or...)
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • Nintendo
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • beauty
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the human voice
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the boom box by my bed
  • tingshas
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • words
  • literature
  • poetry
  • inspiration
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • my body
  • breath
  • my brain
  • resilience
  • determination
  • possibilities
  • my grabber
  • hope
  • things I know I'm forgetting to list
  • things I'm thankful for privately
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
WISHING YOU A FABULOUS FRIDAY!


No comments: