Sunday, May 06, 2012

Daily Reminder # 657



I forgot all about the Daily Reminder yesterday. Must have been the smoke detector going off at 15 minute intervals for about an hour and a half.  I assumed it had found some bugs to zap but I'm wondering if maybe (I hope) the battery was dying.  I asked them (the Delaware Opporunities people) not to put them up - or at least not to put the two in the bedrooms on the ceiling, but they allegedly HAD to do so because they were required by the State. The one in the living room isn't on the ceiling, so I don't know why it wasn't possible to put the bedroom one lower, but... Anyway... I hate the darned things. I want them to go away. At this point, if the house caught fire I'd probably sleep through it on the assumption that it was a false alarm. And it scares Angel half to death. She's not scared by much but disembodied monsters with loud shrill voices are where she draws the line. Anyway. crazed smoke alarms are my excuse for forgetting yesterday.  Don't have much to say today. Think I'll just post odd photos. I have no end of photos of the chipmunk and now the Milbert's Toirtoiseshell butterfly. There are loads of them around this year. Something new in my experience. The hummingbird has been around, which is nice, but most of the other birds are hanging out next door or way in the back of the yard. So it goes.





My windows are now so dirty that the camera has
trouble focusing. Sigh. This was some ultra special
full moon, I think. Was beautiful in any case.
Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an attempt to cajole the Creative Forces of the Universe into giving me stuff.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my little house
  • warmer temperatures
  • open windows
  • sunshine
  • the view from my front window
  • my back yard
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • computer games
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • Netflix
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • paper towels
  • coffee and Int'l delight
  • popcorn
  • my camera
  • butterflies
  • woodchucks and chipmunks
  • hummingbirds
  • my kitchen
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • coconut oil
  • water
  • my grabber
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • Healing with the Masters
  • Frasier
  • comedy
  • humor
  • Pandora radio
  • music
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the sound of the human voice
  • my Bose speakers
  • the boom box by my bed
  • my new toothbrush - still loving it's newness
  • toothpaste
  • Listerine
  • indoor plumbing
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru's probiotic soap
  • my microwave
  • cheese
  • granola bars
  • a clothes dryer
  • company/companionship
  • more paying reiki clients
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH or a million/year
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • a mattress for the guest bedroom
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a party for my 65th birthday in July
  • one or more whistling vessel gatherings
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • Nintendo
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • my reiki teddy bears
  • tingshas
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • sight
  • friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my neighbors
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • that the smoke alarms did not go off today
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • poetry
  • words
  • that my wordzzles finally got finished
  • literature
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • inspiration
  • bird songs
  • Advil
  • You Tube
  • Google
  • SKYPE
  • my mattress
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • white sage
  • the things I'm grateful for but am forgetting to list
  • the things I'm privately grateful for
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

WISHING YOU A LOVELY DAY

No comments: