Thursday, May 10, 2012

Daily Reminder # 661


It turned cold again today.  It's mid May and the temperatures were in the 40s and it was raining. Yuck.  On the up side, everybody's favorite chipmunk agreed to share his striped adorability with his fans yet again.  He really is exceedingly cute.  I thought I'd let Neale Donald Walsch and God do the rest.  Tonight's message is short but right on target for the person for whom I created these Daily Reminders. 






On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...

...that nothing has to happen immediately, 
this minuteor "right now."

It's okay to pause for just a moment. \
Just take a breath.
Then go quietly inside. 
Ask Life Itself to lead you to
your best outcome.

There's nothing you have to do, 
really, except get out
of your own way.

... know what I mean? 

Love, Your Friend....
neale



Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an attempt to embrace, entice, invoke, invite and be comfortable with abundance, to make friends with the Creative Forces of the Universe so that they will want to give me lots of money and other desirable things.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my warm robe
  • Coffee and Int'l Delight
  • granola bars
  • watermelon
  • water
  • Margaret
  • my furnace (sigh)
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • Google
  • SKYPE
  • YouTube
  • music
  • Pandora Radio
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the boom box by my bed
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • Comedy Central
  • Stephen Colbert
  • Jon Stewart
  • PBS
  • the Sci-Fi channel
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • paper towels
  • my camera
  • the view from my front window
  • that my front window got cleaned today
  • my back yard
  • chipmunks, birds and other wonders of the world
  • my grabber
  • computer games
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity to think
  • President Obama
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH or $1,000,000/year
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • more paying reiki clients
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • lower interest rates
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a paid off mortgage
  • company/companionship
  • a clothes dryer
  • Nintendo
  • a mattress for the guest bedroom
  • a party with those I love on my 65th birthday in July
  • one or more whistling vessel gatherings
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Healing with the Masters
  • a paying reiki client
  • words
  • ideas
  • literature
  • poetry
  • breath
  • my body
  • my hands
  • my eyes
  • my teeth
  • my new toothbrush
  • Listerine
  • my kitchen
  • my microwave
  • Netflix
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • paper towels
  • indoor plumbing
  • my mattress
  • coconut oil
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • white sage
  • things I'm forgetting
  • possibilities
  • resilience
  • determination
  • imagination
  • inspiration
  • laughter
  • love
  • life

WISHING YOU A SPLENDID DAY!

No comments: