Saturday, May 26, 2012

Daily Reminder # 668


Well, I don't know if it's right to continue the numbers after a week-long daily reminder break, but I'm going to do it that way anyway because I don't feel like starting over and it will be the 668th daily reminder, so.... anyway.  Today's Neale Donald Walsh was especially inspiring, I thought.


Vanessa, the demure and genteel






On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...

...that your thoughts create your reality. 
Your mind is more powerful than you know.

Are you worried about something right now? Are you
feeling unsure about something these days? God invites
you to change your thinkingMiracles seldom occur in
the lives of those who do not consider them possible. 

There could be a miracle waiting for you this minute.
Please make room for it in your thinking. Thanks.


Love, Your Friend....
neale


Scarface, the greedy seed vacuum. His scar is healing
though. It has turned into a little heart. Alas, he's still
greedy and chases Vanessa away at every chance.



Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an embrace of the possible and an effort to endear myself to the Creative Forces of the Universe so that they will bestow upon me my fondest wishes.  They have recently provided me with my long wished-for clothes dryer. They forgot to work out the installation part, but still the dryer is a major step in the right direction. It came with a 42" projection TV. Can my truckload of money be far behind?)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my little house
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • ceiling fans
  • open windows
  • granola bars
  • water
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • the view from my front window
  • my back yard
  • my camera
  • my generous friends Nate and Dan
  • a newer TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • an excellent clothes dryer 
  • computer games
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • my grabber
  • my microwave
  • my kitchen
  • Delaware Opportunities
  • my bathroom
  • indoor plumbing
  • my electric toothbrush
  • toothpaste
  • Listerine
  • my body
  • breath
  • my heart
  • my brain
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • music
  • Pandora Radio
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • YouTube
  • Google (how did I function before Google?
  • cheese
  • watermelon
  • peanut butter
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • flowers
  • chipmunks
  • the smell of white sage
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • Netflix
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH or a million a year or...
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • more flowers/landscaping in the back yard
  • a party with those I love on my 65th birthday in July
  • company/companionship
  • more paying reiki clients
  • a whistling vessel gathering or two or three
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • new curtains
  • Nintendo
  • blinds for the front window
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Healing with the Masters
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • my mattress
  • sleep
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • beauty
  • poetry
  • words
  • inspiration
  • ideas
  • Wordzzles (especially completed wordzzles)
  • my reiki bears
  • things I'm forgetting (out of practice)
  • the Tapping for $50,0000 video
  • resilience
  • determination
  • possibilities
  • hope
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • coconut oil
  • love
  • laughter
  • life


WISHING YOU A MAGNIFICENT DAY!

No comments: