Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Daily Reminder # 588


Well, I'm giving today's reminder to Neale Donald Walsch. It's a really good one. In my  own case, I hope it means that Publisher's Clearinghouse is finally going to come through with the check. But I'll accept any and all "good" that the Universe wants to send my way. May everyone of you who reads this feel it's truth in their bones and receive the best that the Universe can give you.





On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that great and unexpected good is coming to you now.

You've been waiting for a shift in energy, and that shift
has occurred. All you have to do now is get ready to receive
your new-found good. Be on the lookout. It may come
at a time and in a way that you could not have
anticipated or imagined.
.
Love, Your Friend.... 
neale





Some things I'm grateful for today:  (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to embrace and expect abundance and good things, - to BELIEVE and TRUST - which, in an effort to inspire and enable the Creative Forces of the Universe to help me manifest them.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • Coffee and Int'l Delight
  • my little coffee maker
  • water
  • granola bars
  • signs of Spring 
  • Groundhog Day tomorow
  • tree branches
  • twilight in the tree branches
  • my camera
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • computer games
  • Pandora radio
  • music
  • my awesome Bose speakers 
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • beauty
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • YouTube
  • Google
  • SKYPE
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my warm robes
  • my heavy cape
  • warmer temperatures
  • HEAP
  • my furnace
  • my home
  • sunlight through the clouds
  • Netflix
  • possible paying reiki clients
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • words
  • literature
  • poetry
  • imagination
  • art
  • creative people
  • funny people
  • a clothes dryer
  • Nintendo
  • company/companionship
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers/landscaping in the back yard
  • new curtains
  • blind for the front window
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (or a million a year is fine too)
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a gathering of friends and family for my 65th birthday in July
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • paying reiki clients
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • a new (Dutch Door) front door
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • paper towels
  • indoor plumbing
  • my microwave oven
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • my kitchen
  • food
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • teddy bears
  • Angel hugs
  • very little snot production by Tara Grace
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • wind chimes
  • my grabber
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • my body (we have issues, my body and me, but it is handy to have one)
  • breath
  • that my brain is still working
  • the capacity to think and change
  • the view from my front window
  • cat toys
  • Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert
  • humor
  • resilience
  • determination
  • stubbornness
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I love them
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • the free Kindle download
  • books
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

WISHING YOU REASONS TO REJOICE!
WISHING YOU MIRACLES!

No comments: