Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Daily Reminder # 593


Just some poetry and some gratitude tonight...











Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to train myself to believe in abundance and miracles and possibilities - and in my right and worthiness to desire and even HAVE things and maybe even happiness and self worth. It is also a prayer of sorts to the Universe to hear and respond.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my little coffee maker
  • Coffee and Int'l Delight
  • granola bars
  • water
  • my camera
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • poetry
  • Netflix
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • the view from my front window
  • my warm robes
  • my heavy cape
  • my furnace
  • Crocs
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • my awesome Bose speakers that my niece Diana gave me
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the human voice
  • an abundance of cat toys
  • watching Tara play
  • watching Angel play
  • memory foam
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • indoor plumbing
  • paper towels
  • paper
  • my grabber
  • teddy bears
  • computer games
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • SKYPE
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • a clothes dryer
  • a new Dutch Door front door
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • paid off mortgage
  • Nintendo
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • company/companionship
  • more flowers/landscaping in the back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (or a million dollars/year)
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • paying reiki clients
  • a party/company for my 65th birthday
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • paying reiki client!
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity to think and change
  • Neale Donald Walsch
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I love them
  • Advil
  • resilience
  • hope
  • determination
  • possibilities
  • words
  • poetry
  • poets
  • literature
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • creativity
  • Miracle Foot Repair Cream
  • plastic containers
  • my microwave
  • the telephone
  • ramen noodles
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • things that make me laugh
  • things that make me smile
  • more than enough to eat
  • all the things I'm forgetting to list or being grateful for in private
  • hope
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
MAY WE LET THE BEAUTY WE LOVE 
BE WHAT WE DO

No comments: