Saturday, February 18, 2012

Daily Reminder # 601


Tired and head-achy tonight and a little chilly even with the heat at 62 and all my layers on. Angel is sleeping but she has been very cranky/needy. I wonder if her foot bothers her or if it is just a phase she's going through.  Anyway, I'm glad that Spring is not too far away. 




Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, a training exercise of sorts, to open my heart and mind and spirit to the belief that I am worthy of abundance and an effort to encourage the Universe to encourage me by hearing my prayers and answering them.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my furnace
  • my warm robes
  • my cape
  • HEAP
  • rice crispies
  • Chocolate Soy silk
  • granola bars
  • water
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Miracle Foot Repair cream
  • my camera
  • rechargeable batteries
  • paper towels
  • Pandora radio
  • music
  • the joy of singing
  • the joy of listening
  • the human voice
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • HGTV
  • the Sci-Fi channel
  • PBS
  • my grabber
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • Advil
  • paper towels
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity to think and change
  • my kitchen
  • my microwave
  • a clothes dryer
  • more flowers/landscaping in my back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a new (Dutch) door for the front door
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • company/companionship
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • Nintendo
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (or a million a year)
  • winning lottery numbers
  • company/a party for my 65th birthday
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front windows
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • paying reiki clients.
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • Netflix
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • teddy bears
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • free Kindle app.
  • no more antibiotics (I hope)
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that the seem to love me as I love them
  • my desk chair
  • memory foam
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • the boom box by my bed
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • peppermint
  • indoor plumbing
  • sleep
  • my Crocs
  • special treasures
  • my rock collection
  • my neighbors
  • hope of Spring
  • beauty
  • crows
  • squirrels
  • kitty toys and kitties at play
  • sleeping kitties
  • kitty hugs and head butts
  • words
  • idea
  • inspiration
  • imagination
  • Charles Dickens
  • wonderful photographs
  • things I'm forgetting
  • things I give thanks for in my heart
  • movies
  • literature
  • humor
  • hope
  • possibilities
  • determination
  • resilience
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

WISHING YOU PEACE AND COMFORT

1 comment:

Argent said...

Cats are great at soliciting sympathy! Just give her loadsa cuddles. I hope your head clears up.