Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Daily Reminder # 609

Some poetry and some gratitude tonight.







Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to commit to a belief in abundance, miracles and possibilities - and in my right and worthiness to desire and even live a happy and abundant life. It is also a prayer of sorts to the Universe to hear and respond.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my little coffee maker
  • Coffee and Int'l Delight
  • water
  • grapefruit
  • my kitchen
  • my microwave
  • my refrigerator
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • my warm robes
  • my heavy cape
  • my furnace
  • paper towels
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the human voice
  • memory foam
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • indoor plumbing
  • Crocs
  • my grabber
  • computer games
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • Billy Collins
  • poetry
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Netflix
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • peppermint
  • coconut oil
  • a clothes dryer
  • a new Dutch Door front door
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • paid off mortgage
  • Nintendo
  • company/companionship
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • more flowers/landscaping in the back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (or a million dollars/year)
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • paying reiki clients
  • a party/company for my 65th birthday
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • beauty
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity to think and change
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I love them
  • resilience
  • pasta and broccoli
  • Passion fruit sherbert
  • hope
  • determination
  • possibilities
  • words
  • poems
  • poets
  • literature
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • creativity
  • Miracle Foot Repair Cream
  • my mattress
  • breath
  • my body - handy to have, even with aches and pains and other flaws
  • kitty hugs from Angel
  • head butts from Tara Grace
  • hope
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
Adding this little clip of President Obama at the  White House Poetry reading just because I like him so much.



WISHING YOU LAUGHTER AND IMAGINATION
AND THE MAGIC OF WORDS

No comments: