Thursday, February 16, 2012

Daily Reminder # 599




Think I'll let Neale Donald Walsch do the work tonight. It has been kind of a blah day on the whole. Grey and snowy, though there wasn't much accumulation. Almost done with Angel's antibiotics, which is a relief. She seems to be healing well. I clicked on an old Message from Neale and God and this is what came up. I think it's lovely and hope-filled.

On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that there are choirs singing in your head. If you listen,
you will hear the music. It is the song of angels.

Pay no attention to the sounds of the world. They are
just noises, and even when added up all together they
have no value, make no sense. Strain to hear the song
of angels. Listen to the melody within your soul.

This message is a metaphor. You know exactly what
it is trying to tell you.

Love, Your Friend.... 
neale

Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to teach myself to believe in abundance and the possibility of miracles, and to know that it's OK to want and to have and to be happy. It is also a prayer  to the Universe to hear and respond.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my furnace
  • heat
  • weatherization
  • my little coffee maker
  • Coffee and Int'l Delight
  • granola bars
  • Margaret
  • water
  • my microwave
  • my refrigerator
  • my kitchen
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • Comedy Central
  • Jon Stewart
  • the Sci-Fi channel
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • the view from my front window
  • snow on tree branches
  • crows and squirrels
  • my warm robes 
  • the hood on my robe
  • day 4 of 62 degrees
  • Crocs
  • antibiotics are getting into Angel and it's almost over
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • my awesome Bose speakers that my niece Diana gave me
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the human voice
  • memory foam
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • indoor plumbing
  • paper towels
  • paper
  • my grabber
  • the extra steps the garbage man takes every week
  • computer games
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • SKYPE
  • Netflix
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • peppermint
  • a clothes dryer
  • Nintendo
  • a new Dutch Door front door
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • paid off mortgage
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • company/companionship
  • more flowers/landscaping in the back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (or a million dollars/year)
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • paying reiki clients
  • a party/company for my 65th birthday
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • teddy bears (aka reiki bears)
  • Dennis Puffett
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • angel songs
  • Neale Donald Walsch
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity to think and change
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I love them
  • my  neighbors
  • Advil
  • resilience
  • hope
  • determination
  • possibilities
  • words
  • completed wordzzles
  • poetry
  • poets
  • literature
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • creativity
  • Miracle Foot Repair Cream
  • plastic containers
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • cheese
  • my teeth
  • my electric toothbrush
  • Listerine
  • breath
  • having a body, even one I'm not to comfortable in
  • hope
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
MAY ANGEL SONGS 
LIFT YOUR HEART AND HEAL YOUR SPIRIT

No comments: