Friday, February 24, 2012

Daily Reminder # 605

Very lazy.  Just gratitude tonight and a few videos. I remembere reading a book by Alan Watts years ago and falling in love with it and the things it said and then over the years kind of forgetting. It has been amazing to find these YouTube videos. They do have an unfortunate tendency to end rather abruptly, but they are just so full of food for thought mixed with humor that they are really worth hearing..








Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to train myself to believe in abundance and miracles and possibilities - and in my right and worthiness to desire and even HAVE things and maybe even happiness and self worth. It is also a prayer of sorts to the Universe to hear and respond.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my little coffee maker
  • Coffee and Int'l Delight
  • granola bars
  • grapefruit
  • water
  • my kitchen
  • my microwave
  • my refrigerator
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • the view from my front window (even with snow)
  • my warm robes
  • my heavy cape
  • my furnace
  • paper towels
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the human voice
  • memory foam
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • indoor plumbing
  • Crocs
  • my grabber
  • teddy bears
  • computer games
  • Google
  • SKYPE
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Netflix
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • peppermint
  • a clothes dryer
  • a new Dutch Door front door
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • paid off mortgage
  • Nintendo
  • company/companionship
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • more flowers/landscaping in the back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (or a million dollars/year)
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • paying reiki clients
  • a party/company for my 65th birthday
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity to think and change
  • Alan Watts
  • YouTube
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I love them
  • resilience
  • cheese
  • Passion fruit sherbert
  • hope
  • determination
  • possibilities
  • words
  • wordzzles - I procrastinated until tomorrow this week
  • poetry
  • poets
  • literature
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • creativity
  • the telephone
  • Miracle Foot Repair Cream
  • plastic containers
  • my mattress
  • breath
  • my body, even if I have a bad relationship with it, it beats not having one
  • hope
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
WISHING US WISDOM!

No comments: