Friday, August 12, 2011

Daily Reminder # 436



I seem to get later and later posting these every day. We are having another gloriously beautiful day here which is a nice change of pace.  I apologize for being lazy but if I try to write something thoughtful this will never get posted, so I'm going for pictures (overdid it again with them) and gratitude again today. There was a mourning dove on the wall yesterday but there were also what I think of as New York City pigeons. Maybe they were vacationing. First time I have seen them up here.  Please send out some thoughts of comfort to my niece and her children. One of their two dogs, Sadie, (sister of Charlie) is being put to sleep this afternoon. It's the right thing to do, but that doesn't make it easy. The kids have never known the world without Sadie in it, nor has Charlie. Sometimes life just hurts.   


So hard to catch them in the act. I know it's blurry, but...


Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude. I am hoping that my sincere and unreleting gratitude for things I don't have yet will inspire the Creative Forces of the Universe to supply me with them. I wish the Universe would hurry up on this. I need a morale boost.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • glorious weather
  • Dennis Puffett
  • ibuprofen
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • cheerios
  • chocolate soy silk
  • music
  • ear phones
  • Pandora Radio
  • the joy of singing
  • fans
  • my camera
  • my back door
  • my sweet house
  • my back porch
  • birds and chipmunks
  • flowers
  • beauty
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • the promise of visitors on Sunday
  • more flowers in my back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a clothes dryer
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • winning lottery numbers
  • Nintendo
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the MUTE button
  • clouds in a blue sky
  • sunshine
  • pomegranate lemonade
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy and successful
  • animal companions
  • vets
  • kitty hugs
  • purrs
  • toy mice
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity for change
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • words
  • wordzzles
  • poetry
  • SKYPE
  • AIM
  • google
  • YouTube
  • the right to vote
  • my fingers
  • the aroma of white sage
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • flowers
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me around with help
  • imagination
  • creativity
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
MAY YOUR DAY BE FULL OF WONDER, 
PROMISE AND ANSWERED PRAYERS

No comments: