Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Daily Reminder # 448


Well, it is another exquisitely beautiful post hurricane day. I feel kind of like I'm reaping the post hurricane blessings without having suffered any of the actual damage. We were lucky here, though there was flooding and loss of power not far from here. It's wonderfully cool and the air is clean and the sun is out. I hadn't realized quite how sunless this summer has been until I was at the back door yesterday. What a difference sunshine makes. Construction people will be here this afternoon, so I'm dividing yesterday's pictures into chipmunks & bunnies and birds. Today is chipmunk and bunny.... and a Neale Donald Walsh that I should read once a day since I am an extremely skilled  ( gifted even -if there were a Worry Olympics I could be in contention for a medal) worrier, having been trained in what I call The Basic Worry System since birth. Actually, reading it over, I think I might have posted it before, but I guess it can't be said often enough, so I'm going to leave it as is.










On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know... 
...that it is well to avoid the tendency to catastrophize.

Stop worrying about all that could occur tomorrow.
You are getting agitated about things that haven't
happened yet...and may never happen. 

Stay here, right here, in this moment. What is going on
right now...what is occurring right here...? That is all
that matters. That is where your life is being lived.

Love, Your Friend.... 
neale













Some things I'm Grateful for Today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to cajole, persuade, encourage, charm and in some way induce the Creative Forces of the Universe to help me manifest riches and useful household items.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • clear skies
  • breezes
  • my house
  • my back yard
  • my kitchen
  • my bathroom
  • indoor plumbing
  • my mattress
  • sleep
  • coffee
  • granola bars
  • electricity
  • my camera
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • computer games
  • email
  • SKYPE
  • google
  • the telephone
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy and successful 
  • ebates
  • YouTube
  • Delaware Opportunities
  • Netflix
  • coconut oil
  • a clothes dryer
  • Nintendo
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • winning lottery numbers
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of singing
  • hearing
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • the aroma of white sge
  • the softness of Angel/Tara Grace fur
  • the sound of purring
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Delaware Opportunities
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • imagination
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me around with help
  • Advil
  • resilience
  • determination
  • AIM
  • birds on my back porch
  • chipmunks
  • the wonders of the Universe
  • stars
  • the moon
  • the sun
  • Nature
  • Mother Earth (even though she has been very cranky lately)
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
WISHING YOU SUNSHINE, BLUE SKIES
AND NO WORRIES

No comments: