Friday, July 13, 2012

Another Break



Apparently I am taking a break. It's not so much planned as it is an inner child rebellion (so much for being legally old).  I just don't want to do anything right now. It's hot and I'm tired and my schedule is shifting because I started today trying the Meals-on-Wheels program. Not sure how I feel about it. I'll give it a couple of weeks and see what it feels like.



Anyway, I think I'm taking a break from Wordzzles too now that the Paragon of Virtue story is finished. My wordzzle break will probably only be for a week or so. I'll keep you posted. So, anyway, apologies to my friend for whom I promised a daily post. I will bet back to that and will email instead each day.


I do recommend if you have a few hours, to go check out the Penache Desai 4-part workshop. It's intense. Today is day 4 and they only keep the replays up for 48 hours. Worth listening to, though.




See you all soon. Not sure when soon is. I just seem to need a break... to the degree that something in me simply will not budge about taking it, will not listen to my pleas about breaking promises or much of anything. So.... That's it for now. Backs in a few days or a week or two.... 




PEACE

No comments: