Saturday, November 29, 2008

Gratitude, Day 29

Next to the last day of my gratitude posts. Wow the month has flown by.

This morning I'm grateful for a beautiful sunny day with blue skies instead of gray and a return of some color to the ground. And it's not cold out, either. I'm grateful that I think Angel scared the mouse away. I did here her (Angel) squeaking loudly at around 5 am, but I found a shredded toy when I got up this morning, so I'm hoping that was it and not something live. I didn't see any signs of mouse in the kitchen. Cross your fingers for me.

Anyone who reads me fairly regularly will remember that I've mentioned Dennis Puffett a couple of times in my gratitude posts and told you that he offered to give me a free healing for my house. It's called Cosmic Harmonic Resonancing... and he did the deed last Sunday, am my time, Monday his time. He sends a nice certificate too. Unfortunately I sent him a picture of the house before the windows were replaced. Typical me. I get all excited and I stop paying attention to what I'm doing. But anyway...

Two things happened so far that I'm really aware of (besides the mouse). The first day in particular, the energy of the house felt lighter and more fluid to me. But the big thing - the thing I can't say enough words of gratitude for - is that especially on that first day I felt more like myself than I have in probably 30 years. I felt truly grounded and present in myself in a way that I haven't in ages. I've started shifting my hours a little, something I've wanted to do for a long time since I am in the habit of staying up way too late. Maybe that's a factor. In any case, I'm wonderfully grateful for that day of feeling more whole. I'm hoping it is followed by many more. The days since that first one have not been quite as dramatic, but they have been pretty darned good. Here's how Dennis P. describes the process.

Cosmic Energy of Nature that will balance and tune your home or business to the wonderfully refreshing natural rhythm of the universe. Making your home or business user friendly for the occupants. Warm and welcoming to visitors and customers... Following the expulsion of all negative influence, your home or business is flooded with Special Exclusion Energy. Negative influence can not survive in the presence of this Special Exclusion Energy. As far as I know, this is only available through this service.

The wonderful, natural energy cleansing power of CHR follows the same path as Energy of Nature Healing to reach its target.


Besides the certificate, Mr. Puffett writes to tell you anything he experienced. In my case he felt there was a "dark spot" in the back right corner (my guest room/bedroom) area and he fixed that. Anyway, I'm grateful to have my little house in harmony with the universe. I'm hoping this will finally persuade the Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes people to bring me my big check. Ya never know!

I'm grateful too, that I got my wordzzles done and posted last night. I had a tough time with this week's words. I'm grateful for all the people who participate in wordzzles every week (I know I've said this before but it's worth repeating) and for their witty, clever creativity.

Although I've enjoyed it, I think I'm grateful that my month of gratitude draws to an end tomorrow. I do kind of like having a theme for the month, though. Saves me a bit of thinking.

So that's it for today.

I'm also very glad that the Christmas Tree Wars
only last for 3 weeks or so each year with no casualties,
living or fiber optic.


May your day be full of laughter, good company and whatever weather best suits your mood.

8 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

I know ucky heavy energy can be a pain. I had some hanging around me and I took control and did my self a butt kick to some spirits was playing heavy.
We got our yule tree and plan to put it up next weekend. Washing carpets today.

Coffee is on.

Anonymous said...

I try to avoid people who give off negative energy. The house we just moved into is full of positive energy, light and joy. Living here is a blessing.

Finding Pam said...

that is just wonderful that you have been feeling like your old self. I have enjoyed your month of gratitude posts. So, thank you for sharing them with all of us.

I loved all your wordzzle, I can just see that Samuel playing and enjoying it so very much. My boys both played the barritone and when they first started, they sounded like wounded buffalo, but the music grew more beautiful as their practice improved!

storyteller said...

Making the commitment to focus one's attention on what's right with our lives (rather than what's wrong) alters our reality and our interactions with others doesn't it! I love gratitude posts and write them often myself. That last photo made me laugh aloud. Good luck through the holidays ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Linda Murphy said...

I love that last photo! Again, I will say that I am happy that you participated in giving thanks each day and like you, I am happy that it is drawing to a close. Although, I have to catch up on a few posts!

sgreerpitt said...

Do Angel and Tara Grace try to scale the tree?

Lulda Casadaga said...

I'm happy to hear that the house cleansing worked...I occasionaly do some house smudging with some burning sage. I rather be safe than sorry! :D

Keep lookin out that window for those balloons and that big Check!!

Raven said...

Sue- if you saw the whole tree you would laugh at your question. The tree is about 2 ft. tall. It is a very small fake tree. Angel wants to chew it, knock it down... and whatever will be detrimental to its health. We often have words about it.