Friday, December 02, 2011

Daily Reminder # 534


Well, I didn't do my wordzzles again today. Sigh. Otherwise it was a very quiet day here. I'm so enjoying my new speakers. I can't believe that my niece Diana did that for me.  Another delight today was reading the first three chapters of the book my other niece Cindy and her daughter Ani are writing. It's going to be FANTASTIC!  Harry Potter watch out!






Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to inspire the Creative Forces of the Universe to lavish me my heart's and mind's desires with little or no effort on my part.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  •  my house
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • mail
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • music
  • my new speakers
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • sight
  • hearing
  • touch
  • taste
  • smell
  • lavender
  • all spice
  • coconut oil
  • paper towel
  • my fuzzy robe
  • my furnace
  • that my house is weatherized
  • the view from my front windows
  • my kitchen
  • the microwave
  • my bathroom
  • indoor plumbing
  • Dr. Ohhira soap (gift from Diana. VERY nice)
  • feeling loved
  • feeling needed
  • water
  • computer games
  • a clothes dryer
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • paid off mortgage
  • company
  • Nintendo
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • more flowers/landscaping for my back yard
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Healing with the Masters
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • Schwans
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity to change
  • people who care
  • Maple Farm Sanctuary
  • art
  • beauty
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • the boom box by my bed
  • imagination
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • words
  • poetry
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they love me
  • that I love them
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • President Obama
  • Bill Clinton
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • laughter
  • love
  • life

WISHING YOU A GLORIOUS DAY!

No comments: