Sunday, December 04, 2011

Daily Reminder # 536


Just gratitude tonight. Again. Waited too late to start. Watched a REALLY good movie today called MAO'S LAST DANCER. Highly recommended.


LATE ADDITION:  Please pray for Tara Grace.  She is very sick.




Some things I'm grateful for today (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to endear myself to the Creative Forces of the Universe so that the will love me SO much that they want to lavish miracles and abundance on me beyond my wildest imagination so I can enjoy it for myself and share it with others... I have so many plans for my millions. Really.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they love me and I love them
  • my little house
  • my furnace
  • that my house was weatherized
  • my fuzzy robe
  • blankets
  • my mattress
  • my camera
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D3
  • Pineapple Orange smoothies
  • my microwave
  • my kitchen
  • water
  • my bathroom
  • indoor plumbing
  • Dr. Bronner's soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiro probiotic soap 
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still get me around with help
  • Coconut oil
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • music
  • my wonderful Bose speakers
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • Christmas carols (early, but I like them)
  • SSD
  • Netflix
  • a clothes dryer
  • more flowers/landscaping for my back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front windows
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • a truckload of money
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • company/companionship
  • Nintendo
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Healing with the Masters
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • poetry
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • my body
  • breath
  • my heart
  • my brain
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity for change
  • paper towels
  • electricty
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • clouds in a blue sky
  • tree branches
  • food stamps (not so much filling out the application, though)
  • my rock collection
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • beauty
  • art
  • creative people
  • humor
  • that I didn't watch the Sunday Talking head shows which tend to make me cranky
  • coffee and International Delight
  • my little coffee maker 
  • straws
  • cheese
  • the boom box by my bed
  • my bookshelves
  • books
  • the free Kindle app
  • Advil
  • hope
  • resilience
  • imagination
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • determination
  • luck
  • laughter
  • love
  • life
HAVE A SPLENDID DAY! 

No comments: