Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Daily Reminder # 558


Dull gray day here.... I really have to shift back to posting at night, I think. It's almost 2 in the afternoon and I'm just starting on today's post. Very bad. Speaking of very bad. Angel is naughty on steroids at present (though she is sitting quietly at this particular second) and pretty much driving me crazy.  Besides here attacks on my little Christmas tree, she has decided that chewing on an electric wire might be a good new sport. Arrrghhh. Besides that, just when I was pondering the idea that it might be safe to use my stove, my little mouse scurried by me last night as I was feeding the girls. I REALLY wish it would go away. On the good news front, I gave myself a new nightgown and robe for Christmas. For the first time in about 8 years, I am wearing something I don't think is hideous. And they are warm, too. Yippee.  Once I get this posted, I'm off to do session six for Cassie. Still waiting for feedback. Apparently, the one person she whose presence she is able to tolerate is not that easy to get hold of. Sigh.


Wish you could have seen what the sky actually looked
like when I took this photo. It was salmon-colored and all
glowy. For some reason there are times when the camera
just erases the color. Anybody know why that happens?
Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to teach myself to embrace the idea that it's OK for me to want things and OK for me to have them and at the same time to inspire in the Creative Forces of the Universe, a desire to provide me with my heart's desires.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my new robe and night gown
  • my furnace
  • weatherization
  • water
  • coffee and International Delight
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • my camera
  • the view from my front window
  • my little Christmas tree
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • music
  • my awesome Bose speakers that my niece gave me for Christmas
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • Christmas carols
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Coconut oil
  • lavender
  • all spice
  • peppermint oil
  • Google
  • You-Tube
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • kitty hugs
  • the Christmas moose
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they love me and I them
  • SKYPE
  • my friends
  • email
  • computer games
  • a clothes dryer
  • more flowers/landscaping for my back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • winning lottery numbers
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • company/companionship
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • Nintendo
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • beauty
  • my microwave
  • my kitchen 
  • indoor plumbing
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the free Kindle app
  • words
  • poetry
  • literature
  • sight
  • smell
  • touch
  • taste
  • hearing
  • my body
  • the capacity for change
  • resilience
  • determination
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me around with help
  • matches
  • Cheerios
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • Food Stamps
  • Netflix
  • that it's raining and not snowing
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • Dr. Jim
  • art
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • creativity
  • my hands
  • Crocs
  • love
  • compassion
  • laughter
  • life

MAY YOUR DAY BE RICH IN BEAUTY AND LOVE

1 comment:

Argent said...

That's a bold mouse to run out with 2 kitties in the house! Yay for your new robe and whatnot. I got pyjamas this year and they're thin and light but really toasty.