Sunday, December 18, 2011

Daily Reminder # 550



Still lazy.  Very, very cold here.  Makes me increasingly grateful for weatherization.  For now, poetry and gratitude. This first one is one of my favorite poems of all time... Musee des Beaux Arts.








And one more favorite poem.  Dulce Et Decorum. The Latin translates to "It is sweet and good to die for one's country."





Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to embrace abundance and to inspire in the Creative Forces of the Universe a desire to help me develop and manifest my creative potential... that and a truckload of cash or a big check.) 
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my furnace
  • that my house is weatherized
  • my fuzzy robe
  • water
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • my little coffee maker
  • HEAP
  • cheese
  • my kitchen
  • my microwave
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • my Wonderful new Christmas speakers
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the sound of the human voice
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • Tara Grace at play
  • Angel hugs
  • paper towels
  • indoor plumbing
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • blankets
  • my mattress
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Healing with the Masters
  • thehungersite.com
  • care2.com
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • a clothes dryer
  • a reading and healing with Nancy duTertre
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers/landscaping in my back yard
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • Nintendo
  • company/companionship
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • poetry
  • YouTube
  • sight
  • touch
  • taste
  • smell
  • hearing
  • the view from my front window
  • breath
  • my body
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity for change
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • words
  • wordzzles  - finally finished!!
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • my rock collection
  • Netflix
  • the boom box by my bed
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • resilience
  • determination
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me around with help
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • coconut oil
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • Google
  • SKYPE
  • email
  • computer games
  • my camera
  • art
  • beauty
  • compassion
  • kindness
  • hope
  • laughter
  • love
  • life
Praying that your every step is a step forward
even if/when it doesn't feel that way.

No comments: