Monday, December 05, 2011

Daily Reminder # 537



Very lazy still.  Just gratitude again today.  I ask again for your prayers for Tara Grace. She's very sick. Hasn't eaten at all today as far as I know. She had a very rough night (me too).  I have a vet's appointment tomorrow afternoon, but I don't know yet how I can get her there. We need prayers and luck. Tara is tough, though, and I'm neurotic so things may  not be as dire as I'm imagining.  It was my mother's birthday today. She would have been 101. I miss her goodness at the same time that I am trying to heal my spirit of her woundedness. I loved her and I guess she loved me as well as she was able.




Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, plea to the Creative Forces of the Universe to hear my need and my hope and respond... and an effort to persuade my inner demons that it's OK for me to wish for things and even to have them.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • Dennis Puffet who sent healing for Tara
  • that the vet has a van that comes to town tomorrow
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • resilience
  • my little house
  • my furnace
  • that my house was weatherized
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Coconut oil
  • lavender
  • all spice
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of singing
  • the joy of listening
  • especially witb my Bose speakers
  • SKYPE
  • Google
  • my free Kindle app
  • the Gutenberg Project
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • my computer
  • computer games
  • email
  • Dr. Jim
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they love me and I love them
  • my neighbors
  • my friends
  • Netflix
  • my camera
  • tree branches
  • clouds in a blue sky 
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my fuzzy robe
  • Crocs
  • Janet, the mail carrier
  • my refrigerator
  • my kitchen
  • my microwave
  • my bathroom
  • indoor plumbing
  • my electric tooth brush
  • Listerine
  • my body
  • breath
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me around with help
  • art
  • beauty
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • online petitions
  • Care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • water
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Nintendo
  • a clothes dryer
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • winning lottery numbers
  • more flowers/landscaping in my back yard
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000 a week for life from PCH
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • new curtains
  • blind for the front windows
  • a reading and healing from Nancy DuTertre
  • company/companionship
  • help getting Tara Grace to the Vet
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • my rock collection
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • imagination
  • words
  • poetry
  • Healing with the Masters
  • Advil
  • YouTube
  • modern conveniences
  • movies
  • plastic
  • my hair clip
  • SSD
  • hope
  • therapy
  • possibilities\
  • the capacity for change
  • Angel at play
  • that Tara Grace is still breathing
  • Stephen Colbert
  • Jon Stewart
  • humor
  • laughter
  • love
  • life
MAY YOU SEE AND FEEL 
YOUR OWN MAGNIFICENCE!

No comments: