Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Daily Reminder # 539

I'm not being very good about the reminders right now. Think I may even skip gratitude this evening (though I might come back and add it later since I have quite a lot to be grateful for).  Instead I'm going to post a video that is a bit long and has been around for a while but I hadn't seen it in years and it's cool, so...




Also wanted to update folks on Tara Grace.  She is apparently doing well. The vet is keeping her until Tuesday. They will do surgery on her gums on Monday and bring her back the next day. Considering that they are keeping her for a week and doing surgery, the bill is really pretty reasonable. Money I would rather not have added to my debt, but much less than I feared. $293 for everything. I was fearing something at least $500 higher, so I'm relieved.





MAY YOU BE VALIDATED!
YOU DESERVE IT!
YOU ARE AWESOME!

No comments: