Monday, December 26, 2011

Daily Reminder # 557

Well, I seem to have switched over to posting in the "morning," (my morning is often other people's afternoon) which means I skipped a day. I suspect I'll go back to late evening again but for the moment I'll just post this very entertaining video (I liked it anyway) about tagging bears (to track and protect the species) up in Canada.





Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to not only allow myself to desire things for myself, but to enjoy doing so... and also to inspire in the Creative Forces an impulse to nurture that healing with truckloads of cash and other good things.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • Cheerios
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Cassie the cow
  • Maple Farms Sanctuary
  • that my niece gave them a donation in my name
  • my new not hideous night gown and robe which are both warm and pretty
  • my camera
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • Advil (very achy right now)
  • my furnace
  • that my home is weatherized
  • my heavy cape (thanks Kim)
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • SKYPE 
  • Google
  • email
  • Paint Shop Pro
  • a clothes dryer
  • a truckload of money
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers/landscaping in my back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • Nintendo
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • company/companionship
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • my little Christmas tree 
  • squirrels
  • the view from my front window
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • computer games
  • paper towels
  • indoor plumbing
  • my grabber (handy for retrieving cat toys)
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • my awesome Bose Speakers that my niece gave me for Christmas
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity to think and change
  • that I can shout loud enough to stop Angel from causing total mayhem (mostly)
  • coconut oil
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • kind neighbors
  • my friends
  • beauty
  • YouTube
  • Netflix
  • words
  • poetry
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • imagination
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • resilience
  • determination
  • life
  • laughter
  • love
This didn't come out right, which is why I didn't post it yesterday.
It becomes slightly more readable if you click on it. What it says,
besides wishing you joy and all that - is that I'd appreciate it if you
would send prayers and love to Cassie, the cow I am reiki-ing. You
can learn her story here at the Maple Farms Sanctuary website.
WISHING YOU A MAGNIFICENT DAY!

No comments: