Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Daily Reminder # 538



Thanks to those who are keeping Tara Grace in your prayers...  It must be working because the vet called this morning and agreed to come to the  house. They have taken her away until Friday, which is awful because Angel and I miss her, but good because she'll get good care and at least a few days of full doses of antibiotic. I don't do so well giving the stuff to her.  She is very smart and very wiry and agile. I'm fairly smart and not at all agile. I'm about 10 times her size, but she still manages to prevent me from getting most of the antibiotic into her little 5 pound body. It's really no contest. She pretty much always wins  I called this afternoon after they got her back to her "health spa," (the vet isn't charging me for keeping her Whew!).  Will still probably put me into debt but at least I'm not paying overnight fees for 3 nights. They couldn't tell me much except that she seemed comfortable and had been started on her antibiotics. I'll call again in the morning and hopefully find out more. Thanks for your prayers. Please keep them coming.


UPDATE ON TARA:  She is doing well, getting antibiotics. They are keeping her until TUESDAY. She needs surgery on her gums ($200 for that alone), which they can do on Monday, if I agree. I will agree because it's for her and I'm never going to be able to afford it unless PCH brings me a check, so I'll just add to the debt I'm trying so hard to get rid of.... and Tara will feel better and be all spunky and happy so it will be worth it.  I hate that they are keeping her until Tuesday but the up side is she'll get the surgery and she'll also get 7 days of really getting antibiotics and not just the half portions I manage to cram into her mouth.


Anyway, I'm going to post a couple of political things and then my gratitude.  I'm very fond of Occupy Wall Street and I thought this was very clever.





Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, which is intended to inspire generosity on the part of the Creative Forces of the Universe as well as to help me allow myself to want things and conceive of the possibility that that's not only ok but a good thing and that I am as worthy as anyone of being happy and living an abundant life.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • vets who come to the house
  • my home
  • my fuzzy robe
  • my Crocs
  • blankets
  • my heavy cape
  • Angel hugs
  • antibiotics
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • lavender
  • Coconut oil
  • all spice
  • cinnamon
  • Coffee and International Delight
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • my glorious new Bose speakers
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the boom box by my bed
  • ear phones
  • SKYPE
  • mobile vets
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • computer games
  • that Tara is ok
  • a clothes dryer
  • more flowers/landscaping in my back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front windows
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • companionship/company
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • Nintendo
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Healing with the Masters
  • Care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • poetry
  • books
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • imagination
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • breath
  • my body
  • indoor plumbing
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • my furnace
  • weatherization
  • HEAP
  • my microwave
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • humor
  • genius
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they love me and I love them
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • my neighbors
  • my friends
  • my camera
  • YouTube
  • Google
  • Dr. Ihhiru Probiotic soap
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • cardboard boxes
  • my rock collection
  • mail
  • email
  • the telephone
  • paid my bills today (except for the water bill... no money)
  • that the water bill isn't due until Jan 10th
  • Netflix
  • movies
  • creative people
  • the post office
  • matches
  • paper towels
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me around with help
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
SAVOR LIFE
MAY YOUR DAY BE DELICIOUS

No comments: