Maybe I should have read Neale Donald Walsch's What God Wants You to Know from today before I approached Tara this evening. Less trying to overpower her and more trying to find a way to let it be her choice. (I dream, I think, but you never know....)
On this day of your life, dear friend,
I believe God wants you to know...
...that happiness never derives from power over others.
Thomas Jefferson made that observation and he was right.
Seek, therefore, power with, not power over.
This includes people in the world, people in your home,
and whoever else may be in your bed...
The best way to experience power (or anything)
is to give it away. Make someone else powerful and
you become twice as powerful as you were before.
Make someone else loved and you become twice as loved.
Make someone else feel good and you feel twice as good.
It doesn't get any better than this. And it's all so... simple.
- Angel and Tara Grace
- coffee and Int'l Delight
- Pandora radio
- my awesome Bose speakers
- the joy of listening
- the joy of singing
- Christmas carols
- my nieces, my nephew and their families
- that they are happy, healthy and successful
- that I got SOME meds into Tara
- that Tara is doing well
- that Angel is happier with Tara home
- my home
- my furnace
- my fuzzy robe
- Vitamin D-3
- Coconut oil
- all spice
- my computer
- the internet
- computer games
- my camera
- paper towels
- my Tibetan salt lamps
- my chair/walker
- my cane
- that my legs still get me around with help
- the ability to read and write
- the ability to type
- a clothes dryer
- a truckload of money (big bills)
- zero balance on my credit cards
- lower interest rates
- paid off mortgage
- winning lottery numbers
- $5,000/week for life from PCH
- freshly painted living and bedroom walls
- more flowers/landscaping in my back yard
- a sun room on the back of the house
- a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
- new curtains
- blinds for the front window
- seeing the red list turn to black
- getting paid for reiki
- Healing with the Masters
- Dennis Puffett
- Christmas package for my great niece and nephew got mailed
- litter box change and garbage out and gone
- the garbage man
- plastic bags
- indoor plumbing
- Dr. Bronner soaps
- Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soaps
- chocolate Soy Silk
- my refrigerator
- my microwave
- my hair clip
- creative people
- the boom box by my bed
- my fingers
- my body
- ordinary miracles
- the view from my front window
- blue jays and cardinals and crows and squirrels
- Jon Stewart
- Stephen Colbert
- my brain
- the capacity to think and change
I WISH YOU HAPPINESS!