Thursday, December 08, 2011

Daily Reminder # 540


Day 3 of Tara's Vet Spa Recovery Vacation. They tell me she is eating well and doing fine. Tuesday seems very far away. Angel is very needy. Me too.  Also grateful for the prayers and reiki from friends and family for my little grey girl.   Thought I'd post a Neale Donald Walsch. Haven't done that for a while and the one today seems like a good one.





On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that your fears have stopped you before,
but they need not stop you now.

What's the worst that can happen? And if that  happened,
what would happen then? And if that happened,
then what?

Now... if you give in to your fears, where will
that leave you? Right where you are now?
And if that's where you want to be, why is the other
option even a little bit exciting to you?
Love, Your Friend.... 
neale







Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to inspire the Creative Forces of the Universe to lavish me with many forms of abundance just because I'm so trusting that I have thanked them for it in advance. Is there a massive check in my future? A clothes dryer? Company? Nintendo? I hope so.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • vets
  • my furnace
  • my fuzzy robe
  • clean clothes
  • Margaret
  • water
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • my house
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • prayers
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • tasteful snow (instead of 6-10")
  • tree branches with snow on them
  • blue skies
  • coffee and International Delight
  • Google
  • SKYPE
  • music
  • Pandora Radio
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • lavender
  • all spice
  • coconut oil
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me around with help
  • my desk chair
  • my camera
  • rechargeable batteries
  • my kitchen
  • my microwave
  • indoor plumbing
  • mail
  • thehungersite.com
  • care2.com
  • a clothes dryer
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • company/companionship
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers/landscaping for my back yard
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • Nintendo
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • bubble wrap
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity for change
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Healing with the Masters
  • the miracle of the human body
  • my body (flawed as it is)
  • my hands
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • art
  • poetry
  • words
  • paper towels
  • blankets
  • my mattress
  • my fuzzy robe
  • computer games
  • hope
  • posssiblities
  • new beginnings
  • positive change
  • resilience
  • determination
  • Advil
  • my hair clip
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • Humor
  • laughter
  • love
  • life

WISHING YOU JOY AND BEAUTY!

No comments: