Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Daily Reminder # 562

Feeling lazy and I was going to take a short blogcation, but then I thought I'll just post really lazy with a couple of videos and some gratitude. Wailin Jenny's tonight.  Still no word about Cassie-Emily, my agoraphobic cow. I hope I hear something tomorrow.  Watched a Woody Allen movie called Midnight in Paris. I enjoyed it, though I felt like the guy who played the lead was channeling Woody Allen in some odd way.








Some things I'm grateful for today:  (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to train myself in the art and joy of desire and thus entice the Creative Forces of the Universe to come out and play with me and bring me cool stuff as well as helping me to fulfill other desires.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my Home
  • Dr. Jim
  • my furnace
  • my new robes (warm and pretty)
  • my little Christmas tree
  • weatherizing
  • blankets
  • my mattress 
  • naps
  • sleep
  • cat toys
  • water
  • my little coffee maker
  • coffee and International Delight
  • my microwave
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • computer games
  • YouTube
  • Google
  • SKYPE
  • words
  • poetry
  • mail
  • Netflix
  • water
  • music
  • Pandora Radio
  • my awesome Bose Speakers that my niece Diana gave me
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • sight
  • touch
  • taste
  • smell
  • hearing
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • coconut oil
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • peppermint oil
  • cinnamon
  • indoor plumbing
  • my kitchen
  • Dr. Bronner soap
  • Dr. Ihhiru Probiotic soap
  • paper towels
  • Nintendo
  • a clothes dryer
  • winning lottery numbers
  • company/companionship
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • more flowers/landscaping for my back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • paid off mortgage
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • non violent anti-mousification of my home
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they love me and I them
  • Dennis Puffett
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • peanut butter
  • cheese
  • great literature
  • poetry
  • words
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • miracle foot cream
  • resilience
  • determination
  • beauty
  • the view from my front window
  • only a dusting of snow
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • my camera
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • computer games
  • the Christmas moose
  • plastic containers
  • possibilities
  • laughter
  • love
  • compassion
  • hope
  • life

MAY YOU BE WRAPPED IN HOPE AND POSSIBILITIES!

No comments: