Saturday, January 28, 2012

Daily Reminder # 584

My lazy streak continues. I spent what energy I have on Wordzzles which I managed to complete today. I didn't do a good job, but I got them done. Difficult words this week. Anyway, I'm going to do a cheat and post a couple of videos I didn't post yesterday because I thought maybe I was already over-doing it with seven. Tonight I'm only posting SIX, but only because I am willing myself to stop.

















Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an attempt to teach myself to expect good things, in the hope that the Creative Forces of the Universe, feeling my resonance with abundance, will shower it upon me with relish and generosity.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my warm robes
  • my heavy cape
  • my furnace
  • weatherization
  • water
  • Coffee and Int'l Delight
  • granola bars
  • saltines
  • a food friendly tummy
  • paper towels
  • Nintendo
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • computer games
  • email
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • wordzzles - especially COMPLETED wordzzles
  • words
  • poetry
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • inspiration
  • literature
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • electricity
  • indoor plumbing
  • my rock collection
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • my grabber
  • a clothes dryer
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • company/companionship
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (or a million a year, I'm not choosy)
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • Nintendo
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • paid off mortgage
  • reiki clients
  • a gathering to for reiki and for whistling vessels
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the joy of singing
  • the joy of listening
  • the boom box by my bed
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I love them
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • the town of Hancock
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • Janet, the mail carrier
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me from room to room with help
  • memory foam
  • the telephone
  • no snow
  • sleeping kitties
  • no mouse
  • Miracle Foot Repair cream
  • resilience
  • determination
  • Craig Fergeson
  • my whistling vessels
  • poetry
  • YouTube
  • Google
  • SKYPE
  • Netflix
  • PBS
  • poets
  • my body (despite my issues with it, it is handy to have one)
  • breath/lungs
  • my electric toothbrush
  • toothpaste
  • Listerine
  • beautiful places I have seen
  • happy memories
  • the capacity for change
  • all the things I'm forgetting or omitting
  • sleep
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
WISHING YOU THE POETRY OF LIFE

No comments: