Saturday, January 21, 2012

Daily Reminder # 579


Exceptionally lazy tonight, so it will just be gratitude and a few pictures. I'm very pleased with myself that I finished my wordzzles. They are awful, but they are done. Can't have everything.  My perfectionist (such as she is) can just go sulk. I will not listen to her.  We had snow but not too much. It fell into what I call the "tasteful snow" category. Cold, though. It's 14 degrees right now. But it's also late January and that means that Spring is only a month or so away.  Anyway, I got nothing tonight and it's late and I still have to do some reiki, so...  see you tomorrow. 




Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude an effort to embrace and vibrate with abundance and wanting and HAVING and in so doing to inspire in the Creative Forces of the Universe an intense and unrelenting desire to lavish me with cool stuff and massive amounts of cash.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my furnace
  • tasteful snow
  • Coffee  and Int'l Delight
  • bread and butter
  • water
  • grapefruit juice
  • my warm robes
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • my camera
  • crows
  • the view from my front window
  • tree branches
  • clouds and sun
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • Netflix
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • art
  • beauty
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • completed wordzzles
  • words
  • poetry
  • literature
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • my microwave oven
  • food
  • my grabber
  • Nintendo
  • a clothes dryer
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • company/companionship
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • non-violent demousification (Oh, Louise, I wish you'd go)
  • a truckload of money
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (or a million a year)
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • my awesom Bose speakers
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • breath
  • my body
  • my nephew, my nieces and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they love me and I love them
  • Tara's Purrs
  • Angel's hugs
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • computer games
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • resilience
  • determination
  • hope
  • possibilities
  • Stewart and Colbert
  • President Obama
  • Occupy Wall Street
  • all the things I'm forgetting or listing in my head
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • PBS
  • teddy bears
  • paper towels
  • Listerine
  • Miracle Foot Repair cream
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
HAVE A SPLENDID DAY!