Friday, January 27, 2012

Daily Reminder # 583

Pleased to report that I am feeling MUCH better tonight. After being really sick for about 6 hours running, I emailed the amazing Dennis Puffett, who since he lives in Australia was up and about, and he sent me some healing energy and my stomach almost instantly calmed down and has been fine all day. I love a good miracle.  I think I'm going to do a theme-less reminder today, unless posting a bunch of totally unrelated videos can be called a " video theme."  Tonight's collection includes cute animals, new music, inspiration and politics... and an old 60s song that always makes me happy. The reason for the last one is because I spent almost an hour trying to remember the name of the song, doing all kinds of searches to no avail. All I could remember was "frog." Then it just popped into my head... or at least the first line did, which was all that was required in this computer age. Gotta love Google and YouTube.  So here are some videos and some gratitude and my wishes that you have a lovely day.


















The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Exclusive - Elizabeth Warren Extended Interview Pt. 1
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Exclusive - Elizabeth Warren Extended Interview Pt. 2
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook



Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, a desire to learn how to expect good things in hopes that the Creative Forces of the Universe, sensing my expectation, will pony up and deliver the goods.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • Dennis Puffett
  • that I feel so much better
  • my home
  • my furnace
  • my warm robes
  • my heavy cape
  • weatherization
  • thermal windows
  • thermal curtains
  • the view from my front window
  • Coffee and Int'l Delight
  • saltines
  • granola bars
  • Margaret
  • Schwans
  • abundant water for drinking
  • indoor plumbing
  • a lovely warm shower
  • clean laundry
  • toe nail clippers
  • paper towels
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still wobble me from room to room
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • music 
  • Pandora Radio
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • a clean litter box and garbage out
  • that Louise is gone, though I regret her death
  • Mike, the garbage man
  • Janet, the mail carrier
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • email
  • Netflix
  • Nintendo
  • a clothes dryer
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH  (a million a year would be fine too)
  • company/companionship
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • zero balance on  my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • my camera
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • Craig Fergeson
  • humor
  • Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • President Obama
  • poetry
  • PBS
  • words
  • language
  • the sound of the human voice
  • creativity
  • compassion
  • passion
  • kindness
  • that it really does always get better (even when it seems to be getting worse)
  • hope
  • resilience
  • determination
  • clean laundry
  • my washing machine (even if there is no dryer  yet)
  • hardly any snow
  • computer games
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • peppermint
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • Nexxus shampoo
  • teddy bears
  • the telephone
  • my grabber 
  • that Tara is still doing well
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • sleep
  • literature
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • videos
  • memory foam
  • my microwave
  • my refrigerator
  • my body
  • breath
  • Listerine
  • Angel hugs
  • that my cats sleep with me
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I love them
  • art
  • hope
  • possibilities
  • the stuff I've forgotten
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
This song always makes me feel  happy for some reason.



WISHING YOU A GLORIOUS  and JOYFUL DAY!


1 comment:

gabrielle said...

Thanks for posting the Elizabeth Warren segment. I so love her passion, intelligence and humanity. May she win her bid for congress and may kindred voices be elected one by one if necessary to cut through the insanity that seems to prevail these days. And Jon Stewart, great job at playing devil’s advocate and debunking the nihilism inherent in the anti government mob mentality. What a great antidote to the debates which are consuming so much air time.
I am so glad you are feeling better!