Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Daily Reminder # 582





Well, just listened to the State of the Union address and thought it was excellent. The, to make the evening interesting, Angel caught Louise and brought her out here and luckily Louise escaped but we are all now greatly on edge and Angel is crying and upset and I'm not crying but I'm anxious and upset and Tara is sleeping through it all as though nothing had happened. I really, really, really wish that Louise would go away. I wish her no ill. There must be warmer houses around with more food and no cats where she could settle in quite happily. Why me? Anyway, I'm just going to whine about Louise and then do gratitude.




Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to inspire, attract, create in myself a sense of abundance and in so doing to inspire in the Creative Forces of the Universe extreme generosity and a desire to hear, feel and respond to my hopes and dreams and wishes.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my furnace
  • my warm robes
  • my heavy cape
  • thermal curtain
  • thermal windows
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • chocolate Soy silk
  • grapefruit (size of an orange but delicious)
  • water
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • the view from my front window
  • that Louise escaped Angel
  • cheese
  • President Obama
  • Gabby Giffords
  • my camera
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they love me and I love them
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still wobble me from room to room with help
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Miracle Foot Repair Cream
  • Vitacost.com
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • literature
  • poetry
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • music
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • my kitchen
  • my microwave
  • my bathroom
  • my house
  • indoor plumbing
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Jon Stewart & Stephen Colbert
  • paper towels
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • breath
  • my body (I have issues with it, but I'm still grateful for its ability to survive in spite of how I treat it)
  • Netflix
  • Nintendo
  • a clothes dryer
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (or a million a year would be ok too)
  • winning lottery numbers
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • company/companionship
  • non-violent demousification (I really want Louise to move out)
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • art
  • literature
  • my grabber
  • Janet the mail carrier
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soaps
  • computer games
  • SKYPE
  • google
  • YouTube
  • AIM
  • email
  • teddy bears
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • honesty
  • kindness
  • generosity
  • words
  • ideas
  • poetry
  • imagination
  • possibilities
  • determination
  • resilience
  • NyQuil
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • all the things I'm forgetting
  • animal sanctuaries
  • hope
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
WISHING YOU A GLORIOUS 
AND PEACEFUL DAY!

No comments: