Saturday, January 14, 2012

Daily Reminder # 572

A little politics tonight from Move to Amend  and 350.org  and some gratitude.  



Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to harmonize my energy with abundance and in so doing awaken in the Creative Forces of the Universe an intense and irresistible desire to please and accommodate me and my desires.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my furnace
  • my little coffee maker
  • coffee and Int'l delight
  • bread and butter
  • my warm robes
  • the view from my front window
  • not enough snow to be a nuisance (double dusting)
  • feeling useful
  • a vet who will come to the house
  • meds for Tara Grace (something called "pulse" doses - 5/month for 3 months that I can put in her food)
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • SKYPE
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • water
  • indoor plumbing
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • my awesome Bose speakers that my niece gave my for Christmas
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the wonders of the human voice
  • talented people
  • Netflix
  • the telephone
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity for change
  • my camera
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • coconut oil
  • Miracle Foot Repair cream
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still get me around with help
  • a clothes dryer
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (or a milliion a year is fine too)
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • company/companionship
  • winning lottery numbers
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers/landscaping for my back yard
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • non-violent demousification (please move out Louise)
  • Nintendo
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • resilience
  • determination
  • words
  • poetry
  • wordzzles (once again I have not done mine yet)
  • imagination
  • inspiration
  • creativity
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • cheese
  • humor
  • Craig Fergeson
  • Tara when she's frisky
  • Angel hugs
  • my microwave
  • my kitchen
  • my warm robes
  • my heavy cape
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • my grabber
  • computer games
  • my electric tooth brush
  • Listerine
  • I Claudius
  • PBS
  • my bookcases
  • my refrigerator
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that the seem to love me as I love them
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • the boom box by my bed
  • funny people
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • OWS
  • Move to Amend
  • 350.org
  • President Obama
  • hope
  • kindness
  • determination
  • ideas
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
WISHING YOU AN AWESOME DAY!



No comments: