Friday, January 06, 2012

Daily Reminder # 565


It was cold here again today. Not as cold as the past couple of days, but cold enough. It's 24 degrees as I type this. Better than the 12 last night or the 3 the night before. Any upward degree is a good degree. Beyond that it hasn't been my best day ever. Or my worst. Got a few nice pictures of Angel and one or two of Tara, so instead of writing about what I had planned to write about, I'll save that for tomorrow or the day after, I guess.  Instead, maybe I'll share a Neale Donald Walsch message because it's a good one for all of us and I think the friend for whom I write these reminders might need to hear it right now.  If you'd like to send prayers and good thoughts her way, I know she could use them. Big life changes. The Universe is really smart. Even if you don't know her name, your prayers will reach her and ease her journey forward.  Now here's what Neale says God wants you to know....







On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that you actually don't have to lie in it just because
you made your bed.

Somebody told you a falsehood if they told you that you
have to live with your past decisions, choices, and
actions.  The past is past and has nothing to do with you.
It has nothing to do with Right Now.

Do not let anything from your past inhibit you in this
Present Moment.  Start over.  Start Fresh.  Each day.
Each hour, if it serves you.  Heck, each minute. Just
get going.  Just do it.  Just say it.  With love.  All else
will take care of itself.

Love, Your Friend.... 
neale







Some things I'm grateful for today:  (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to teach myself that it's perfectly fine to want things - even big, fancy things - and to maybe persuade myself that I am worthy of happiness... or maybe an effort to persuade the Creative Forces of the Universe to help teach me that I am worthy of happiness and abundance. Anyway, I really wish those Creative Forces would get cracking on the cash and the clothes dryer. They did work their magic on the Bose speakers. How cool was that!)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my furnace
  • weatherization
  • HEAP
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • my little coffee maker
  • water
  • my camera
  • Margaret
  • the garbage man
  • peanut butter
  • my warm robes (that also aren't hideous)
  • clean sheets
  • my computer
  • email
  • the internet
  • computer games
  • Netflix
  • I Claudius DVDs from my friend Rosalie
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • my kitchen
  • my microwave oven
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Coconut oil
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • sight
  • hearing
  • smell
  • taste
  • touch
  • Advil
  • drugstore.com
  • ebates
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • SKYPE
  • paper towels
  • indoor plumbing
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • Pandora radio
  • my awesome Bose speakers that my niece Diana gave me for Christmas
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the boom box by my bed
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • a clothes dryer
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • paid off mortgage
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • company/companionship
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers/landscaping in the back yard
  • nonviolent demousification of my home  (Goodbye, Louise, please.)
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • Nintendo
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • my grabber
  • the telephone
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • imagination
  • determination
  • resilience
  • my body
  • breath
  • my heart
  • my brain
  • my fingers
  • my feet
  • clean laundry
  • paid some bills
  • Maple Farms Sanctuary
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me and that I love them
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • that Tara's nose is still clear and  she isn't sneezing
  • words
  • poetry
  • literature
  • ideas
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • laughter
  • love
  • life

You Are Awesome!
Me Too!
Even If We Have Been Taught to Think Otherwise
Thank You for Being You!

No comments: