Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Daily Reminder # 575


Just gratitude tonight, I think. 


Some things I'm grateful for today:  (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an exercise in letting myself want things and "vibrate in tune with receiving them," in hopes that the Creative Forces of the Universe will fill my coffers with cash and my home with clothes dryers and other good things."
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my furnace
  • weatherization
  • thermal windows
  • my warm robes
  • my heavy cape
  • my coffee maker
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • water
  • yogurt
  • Dr. Jim
  • my microwave
  • the view from my front window
  • shadows
  • paper towels
  • my camera
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Miracle Foot Repair cream
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they love me as I them
  • my friends
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the boom box by my bed
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • beauty
  • words
  • poetry
  • literature
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • Google
  • SKYPE
  • YouTube
  • a clothes dryer
  • Nintendo
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (a million a year would be fine too)
  • winning lottery numbers
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • more flowers/landscaping in my back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • company/companionship
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • non-violent demousification (Louise finds a new home somewhere else)
  • paid off mortgage
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • feeling useful
  • Netflix
  • PBS
  • indoor plumbing
  • my hair clip
  • computer games
  • imagination
  • ideas
  • creativity
  • butterflies
  • butterfly people
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • my shop vac
  • memory foam
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • determination
  • resilience
  • my electric toothbrush
  • Listerine
  • teddy bears
  • kitty hugs
  • antibiotics for Tara that I can put in her food
  • Stephen Colbert & Jon Stewart
  • their BRILLIANT new super pac ad
  • care2.com
  • thehungresite.com
  • kind people
  • humor
  • laughter
  • love
  • life
MAY BUTTERFLY PEOPLE WATCH OVER YOU

No comments: