Thursday, January 05, 2012

Daily Reminder # 564

Feeling lazy again (what else is new?).  It as WARMED UP to 15 degrees outside. I guess that's something positive.  Just going to post some YouTube videos. A friend introduced me to a singer I hadn't heard before, a woman named Marie Gauthier, so I thought I'd pass the sharing on.











Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an exercise in playing with allowing myself to want things with the hope that not only will I learn to do so joyfully and well, but that the Creative Forces of the Universe will be so delighted by my efforts that they will lavish truckload of cash and other good things into my life.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my house
  • my furnace
  • that my house was weatherized
  • my warm robes
  • my Crocs
  • mattress
  • blankets
  • the view from my front window
  • my Christmas tree (returning to closet tomorrow)
  • the Christmas moose
  • naps
  • my computer
  • computer games
  • the internet
  • YouTube
  • Google
  • SKYPE
  • email
  • snail mail
  • litter box changed and garbage out
  • the garbage man
  • Netflix
  • my camera
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • music
  • Pandora Radio
  • new voices
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • my awesome Bose speakers that my niece gave me
  • sight
  • touch
  • taste
  • smell
  • hearing
  • intuition
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • coconut oil
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • miracle foot repair cream
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a clothes dryer
  • Nintendo
  • company/companionship
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a healing and reading with Nancy DuTertre
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • new curtains
  • blind for the front window
  • non-violent demousification of my home (Louise moves out)
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • thehungersite.com
  • care2.com
  • imagination
  • creativity
  • words
  • poetry
  • literature
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • humor
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity to think and learn
  • the capacity to change
  • friends
  • my nieces, my  nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they love me as I love them
  • PBS
  • the I Claudius series
  • great writers 
  • great actors
  • Chocolate soy silk
  • the boom box by my bed
  • paper towels
  • indoor plumbing
  • my microwave
  • cheese
  • ice cream
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • the wonders of nature
  • my body
  • breath
  • resilience
  • determination
  • compassion
  • love
  • hope
  • possibilities
  • laughter
  • life

May Your Day Be Full of Song
and My You Live with a Song in Your Heart

No comments: