Sunday, September 12, 2010

Daily Reminder # 105

Michelle Obama spoke in Pennsylvania today at the memorial service for those who died there on 9/11/2001.  Eloquent and as good a reminder as possible on this - or any other - day.





I read something by Michael Moore today which I thought was also eloquent and inspiring. It's titled, If the 'Mosque' Isn't Built, This is No Longer America.


Some things I'm grateful for:

  • Life
  • Grace
  • Heroes of all kinds
  • Michelle Obama
  • pretzels
  • cheese
  • Beauty
  • Michael Moore.
  • compassion
  • empathy



Peace

1 comment:

Argent said...

I'm grateful for free speech. I'm grateful that that pastor has dicided not to burn the quran - a distinctly un-christian act, whichever way you look at it. Sadly, even in the UK, people have got the wrong idea about the 'mosque at ground zero'. A good friend of mine was talking about it last night and it was clear he'd only heard the one side of the story. So sad.