Saturday, September 18, 2010

Daily Reminder #110

Please scroll down (3 posts) for the Weekly Wordzzle Challenge...

I've posted these before. They are among the very
first photos I took when I got my camera.

I'm going to call on the wisdom of Neale Donald Walsh again tonight because I really like what he sent in today's "I Believe God Wants You to Know..."  It's about finding and acknowledging the beauty in everyone you meet. This is very much in line with the Hawaiian mysticism I've talked about before - the idea that what we give attention to we also empower.  I also believe that we are mirrors for one another. Better to offer them a mirror of love than hate. They will be more inclined to offer the same back to you.  One of the nicest aspects of sharing your life with cats is that they know how to do this. At least my furry girls have always been very forgiving of my flaws.  My first cat, Katrina, taught me about love. She was a miracle in my life. Here's what Neale said:


On this day of your life, dear friend, I believe God wants you to know...
...that to find beauty in everyone you must see beauty in everyone, then announce that you see it, for in announcing it, you place it there in their reality.

Do not miss a single chance -- not one single opportunity -- to tell someone how wonderful they are, how special they are, how important to you they are, how incredible as a person they are, how beautiful they are inside and out. Do not miss a single opening in which to insert such a comment, genuinely felt and genuinely meant.

Make it your life's mission today to bring to the attention of another just how extraordinary they are. Say it. Say it. SAY it. Their heart is waiting to know that their own best thought about themselves can be believed.




Some things I'm grateful for today:
  • the five senses
  • Neale Donald Walsh
  • all the beautiful people in my world
  • my home
  • angels
  • being heard
  • my past cats - the late Katrina and Abby
  • my current cats - naughty Angel and Sweet Tara Grace
  • the kindness of strangers
  • Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert
  • laughter
  • water
  • sleep



May You See the Beauty Around You and 
May All You Encounter See Your Beauty Too
Thanks for visiting my nest and reading my words.

No comments: