Thursday, December 16, 2010

Daily Reminder # 199

I still don't have any new photos, so I'm going to find couple of good videos on YouTube and share this another Neale Donald Walsh message from God. The music doesn't really match message from Neale and God, but it took me forever to find something so Loreena McKinnett it is.


On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that life was meant to be FUN! It's hard to believe
sometimes, but it's true. It's all about point of view.

Even our most difficult moments bring us gifts. And so
life maycall upon us to be a bit "philosophical" now and 
then; to embrace the "low's" with the "high's."

The trick, of course, is gratitude. Therein will you find
both your peace and your joy.

Love, Your Friend....
neale






Some things I'm grateful for today:
  • my furnace
  • warm clothes
  • fleece lined crocks
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • bananas
  • laughter
  • Jon Stewart
  • my new Canon Powershot camera with lots of zoom and pixels
  • my 22" Vizio flat screen TV
  • my huge Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes win
  • my Bose sound system
  • winning lottery tickets
  • my new clothes dryer
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • litter box changed/garbage put out
  • books
  • Loreena McKinnett
  • reiki
  • angels
  • my friends
  • the smell of white sage
  • the internet
  • email
  • beauty
  • water
  • music
  • possibilities
  • hope
  • love
  • life

Have Fun Today!

No comments: