Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Daily Reminder # 205

Just gratitude tonight. Nothing else.






Some things I'm grateful for today:

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • kitty hugs
  • an extra blanket
  • friends
  • reiki
  • ibuprofen
  • music
  • orange-pineapple smoothies
  • water
  • my Bose sound system
  • my 22" Vizio flat screen TV
  • my Canon powershot with lots of pixels and 15 or 20x zoom
  • my clothes dryer
  • my big Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes win
  • winning lottery tickets
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • the ability to read, write and type
  • eyes to see
  • my teeth
  • the five senses
  • my furnace
  • kitty hugs
  • paper towels
  • the telephone
  • email
  • toothpaste
  • my electric toothbrush
  • the view from my front window
  • my mattress
  • laughter
  • music
  • life



HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No comments: