Thursday, December 23, 2010

Daily Reminder # 206

There are not enough toys in the world for me
to watch you throw..... I am a sad kitty
It was an odd day today. I slept very badly and woke up feeling really really miserable.  Took a shower, which perked me up some but flooded the bathroom pretty thoroughly, which is always annoying. Then Shannon's mother called and asked if I could help her find something on the internet. She came over in the evening we ordered th gift for her husband and then she bought me some ink for my printer and then she offered to help me with the garbage and litter box. Went into the bathroom and decided that it needed to be cleaned out... so... I have ink for my printer, a very clean bathroom and the garbage and litter got taken care of for me. Plus, she's going to mail my gift for my great niece and nephew. Wow.  Don't have any new photos so I'm using some very old ones tonight.  I have something from Neale Donald Walsh but I think I'll save it for tomorrow.


Lake Huntington on a winter  morning.
Some things I'm grateful for today:
(Items in green reflect the concept of giving thanks for what you want as an assist to the universe to get it for you.)
  • my neighbor Dawn
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • garbage and litter taken care of
  • a clean bathroom
  • running water
  • a hot shower
  • apple cider
  • television
  • friends
  • the generosity of neighbors
  • shampoo
  • toothpaste
  • my electric toothbrush
  • my washing machine
  • my clothes dryer
  • my 22" Vizio flat screen TV
  • my big Publisher's Clearhinghouse Sweepstakes win
  • my Bose sound system
  • winning lottery tickets
  • my Canon Powershot with lots of pixels and zoom
  • music/Pandora
  • games
  • eyes to see
  • ears to hear
  • taste buds
  • a sense of smell
  • touch
  • laughter
  • beauty
  • photos
  • life
On the road to Narrowsburg. I did like driving, especially on
these roads because there was almost no traffic
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

2 comments:

NanU said...

You too have a wonderful day!
I also woke up miserable after a sleepless night of tossing & turning & trying not to cough. Things are slightly better being upright and dressed like a civilized person, but after lunch it's the heck with work, back home to the cats and my bathrobe and a nice hot toddy. Love your list - it's working wonders for lifting my spirits.
Happy Christmas to you and yours!

Argent said...

I don't know if it's my eyes, my browser or what but I can't tell the green gratitude from the normal. I do love the pics though. Cats are ALWAYS great to look at and the picture from the car is excellent!

Hope you have a triffic day.