Monday, December 12, 2011

Daily Reminder # 544





Just gratitude tonight.  Tara came through surgery fine. The removed some teeth and cleaned her ears and did something else. Hopefully they clipped her claws too.  She is much easier to work with when she is unconscious.  She's as gentle as can be, but she does not approve with having anyone try to tamper with her and she can squirm better than any cat in the world. She comes home tomorrow. Yippee!! Angel has been very sad without her.




Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to play with the idea of wanting and receiving and an effort to charm the Creative Forces of the Universe to hear my gratitude and lavish on me those things for which I have already given thanks.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • that Tara made it through surgery
  • that Tara comes home tomorrow
  • my little house
  • my furnace (18 out degrees tonight)
  • my fuzzy robe
  • my heavy cape
  • thermal curtains
  • thermal windows
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • computer games
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • my awesome new Bose speakers from Diana
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the human voice
  • talented singers
  • wonderful songs
  • poetry
  • words
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the telephone
  • Dr. Jim
  • SKYPE
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • having Tara come home feeling great
  • a clothes dryer
  • more flowers/landscaping in the back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • winning lottery numbers
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • company/companionship
  • Nintendo
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Healing with the Masters
  • thehungersite.com
  • care2.com
  • getting paid for reiki
  • chocolate Soy Silk
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Advil
  • a wonderful warm shower
  • Coconut oil
  • lavender
  • all spice
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • PBS
  • breath
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • paper towels
  • my camera
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still get me around with help
  • imagination
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • my body
  • breath
  • resilience
  • determination
  • education
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • memories
  • the boom box by my bed
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • hope
  • possibilities
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
WISHING YOU A FABULOUS DAY

No comments: