Thursday, December 22, 2011

Daily Reminder # 554


Well, I did my first reiki on Cassie today. It went ok, I guess. I'm curious to hear back from the people at Maple Farms Sanctuary. Had an experience I don't often have anymore. Really intense pain while I worked on her, running up the left side of my neck. So intense I almost had to stop.... 4 times. Seemed to clear after about 20 minutes, but it was not fun. Hopefully it was a happier story at the other end of the energy stream. Put my tree up. This having someone take it down from the top shelf of my closet and plugging it in. Yee ha. That's about the sum total of my day. That and a nap. I actually SLEPT during this nap so I'm feeling pretty alert tonight. Think I will share two Neale Donald Walsch messages since I haven't been doing much lately and I can't decide which one to use.







On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that all change is change for the better.

There is no such thing as "change for the worse."
Change is the process of Life Itself, and that process could be
called by the name "evolution." And evolution moves in only
one direction: forward, and toward improvement.

Therefore, when change visits your life, you can be sure
things are turning for the better. It may not look that way
in the very moment change arrives, but if you will
wait a while and have faith in the process, you will see
that this is true.
Love, Your Friend.... 
neale


On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that it's okay to make mistakes. Mistakes are our
friends -- they help us to grow.

Actually, it is impossible to make a 'mistake'
in real terms, since everything that we call
a 'mistake' actually brings us benefit.

So march ahead with all the power and
the fierce urgency of Now. 
And don't worry about "mistakes."
Rather, worry about being afraid not to make any.
Love, Your Friend.... 
neale


Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, a game of sorts to turn wishes from sins into delights and to inspire in the Creative Forces of the Universe an intense desire to give me lots and lots of cool stuff, including lots and lots of money so I can share it with many and leave what's left to my sister's children when I shuffle off this mortal coil.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my little house
  • my Christmas tree
  • my furnace
  • weatherization
  • water
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • computer games
  • the angel my friends gave me because it reminds me of them
  • my neighbors
  • Margaret
  • the garbage man and the extra steps he takes each week
  • cheerios
  • coffee and Int'l delight
  • my little coffee maker
  • food in my refrigerator
  • my refrigerator
  • my kitchen
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Coconut oil
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • the view from my front window
  • my rock collection
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • electricity
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • twinkly lights
  • YouTube
  • Google
  • SKYPE
  • my camera
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • Pandora radio
  • music
  • my awesome Bose speakers that my niece gave me
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • watching Tara Play
  • watching Angel watch toys fly by
  • the Christmas moose
  • Cassie
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • a clothes dryer
  • Nintendo
  • winning lottery numbers
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • company/companionship
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers/landscaping in the back yard
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity for change
  • hope
  • resilience
  • determination
  • imagination
  • words
  • poetry
  • art
  • beauty
  • paper towels
  • my microwave
  • indoor plumbing
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me around with help
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • my fuzzy robe
  • thermal curtains
  • the mail carrier
  • my neighbors
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they love me and I them
  • possibilities
  • Netflix
  • movies
  • PBS
  • my keyboard (that my nephew gave me)
  • my body... I have issues with it, but I'm still glad to have it and awed by it's complexities
  • breath
  • creative people
  • sight
  • smell
  • touch
  • hearing
  • taste
  • my electric toothbrush
  • my teeth
  • Listerine
  • that Angel and Tara sleep with me
  • the capacity for joy
  • laughter
  • love
  • life
HAVE AN AWESOME DAY

1 comment:

Argent said...

I'd be really interesed to learn how Cassie gets on. The think with animals is that there can be no placebo effect - if they get better, it's because they ARE better. It's interesting that you get something back during reiki as well.

Your tree looks nice.

I'm planning to blitz Harold's story next week to finish by the new year.