Friday, September 26, 2008

Something Silly for Friday: Shannon Art

Well, I've been all grimly political of late so I thought maybe I'd go a bit silly today.

Yesterday, my young friend Shannon dropped by for a visit and we ended up - deciding to play a little bit in my Paint Shop Pro program. She wanted me to put these on my blog and I think they are sweet and funny - like Shannon herself - so I thought I'd do so.

This is Shannon's representation of the "inner" Angel.

Some of you may remember Buster from Project Black. Believe it or not he's much bigger now. Anyway. Shannon wanted to bring out his inner clown.

Tara Grace, or course is Angelic.

Then she wanted to do me. I think this is in honor of our Monopoly game. I have been sent to jail. That's supposed to be steam coming out of my ears. I'm really very mild mannered, though. I think my prison garb is pretty high fashion.

5 comments:

Akelamalu said...

Your little friend certainly had fun!

Anndi said...

Silly is good! I needed silly today.

Travis Cody said...

Of all the things a person can be, silly is the best.

Dianne said...

I LOVE Angel's little goatee, that's precious.

Shannon is very creative!!

gabrielle said...

Silliness is essential for the psyche. Some of my best friends agree:

"If we don't go crazy once in a while, we'll all go crazy."
— "Hawkeye" Pierce
(1936-) U.S. actor - Alan Alda, as "Hawkeye" Pierce, on M*A*S*H (1972-83); series about an army hospital unit during the Korean War; doctors amuse themselves with wisecracks and practical jokes.
Yogi Berra

"You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six."

Groucho Marx

"One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know."