Friday, February 04, 2011

Daily Reminder # 249


Well, Hancock has lucked out yet again in terms of weather. We had sunshine today and relatively warm temperatures. The big ice storms predicted didn't come to pass as they have in other places. We had some icy rain, but not enough to take power out or make the roads impassable. So it was a pretty good day except that it was cold. There hasn't been much sunshine this winter, so blue skies are particularly delightful to see. 




Other than that, I don't have much to say that's inspiring. I did receive in interesting item in my email just when I was thinking about today's Daily Reminder and thought I'd share it here. Tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday, everyone is invited to "Breathe with the Dalai Lama."  I haven't had a chance to fully explore the Do As One website, but it looks kind of nifty. There's a laugher room and a breathing room. There's a "full spectrum" room where you can activate the chakras. One of their goals is to get one billion people "breathing together" by November 11, 2012. The next three days are a stepping stone goal. I think there's great power in harnessing collective consciousness. So anyway. I'm going to spend some time breathing as one.




Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude - an effort to spur the Universe to hear and manifest my hopes and dreams)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • collective consciousness
  • the Dalai Lama
  • breath
  • my furnace
  • thermal curtains
  • water
  • Peach/mango yogurt smoothies
  • coffee
  • my camera
  • rechargeable batteries
  • shadows on snow
  • tree branches against blue sky
  • coupons
  • cheese
  • cat toys
  • sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a million dollars a year for life from PCH
  • winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • a clothes dryer
  • winning lottery tickets
  • a Bose sound system
  • a paid off mortgage
  • music
  • wordzzles
  • words
  • language
  • the ability to read and write
  • my computer
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • coconut oil
  • acai berry juice
  • L-lysine (I think it's helping Tara's runny nose)
  • my cane
  • my red chair
  • legs that carry me even if grudgingly
  • reiki
  • angels
  • friends
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • beauty
  • laughter
  • life

Have a Lovely Day!

May Every Breath bring Peace, Health and Joy!

No comments: