Monday, February 21, 2011

Daily Reminder # 266


I managed to avoid much of the Sunday news today, which is better for my temperament, though it leaves me a bit confused for the rest of the week about what day it is. Alas, they are forecasting 4-6 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow. I don't know what God is thinking. Trying to send the human race a message, maybe. You would think the strange weather we have been having all over the world would wake up some of the climate change deniers, but they cling to ignorance and unfortunately a lot of them now have a lot of power. Ugh. 


I'm trying to remind myself that Spring is coming and that everything that happens - even the stuff that drives me crazy - fits into some sort of divine plan, that it's all part of my own and the Universe's learning process. I sure hope so. 



Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to encourage the Universe to hear and manifest my hopes and dreams.)


Angel and Tara Grace
my camera
strawberry/banana yogurt smoothies
rice chips with seaweed and sesame
peanut butter
TV
my microwave oven
my house
my furnace
Netflix
Pandora radio
BigFishgames.com
my fuzzy robe
my sweater
blankets
zero balance on my credit cards
a Bose sound system
Nintendo (in some form)
winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
a million dollars a year for life from PCH
paid off mortgage
a sun room on the back of the house
winning lottery tickets
freshly painted walls in my living and bedrooms
a clothes dryer
my Tibetan salt lamps
water
root beer
the smell of white sage
sleeping kitties
sam-e
L-lysine
my friends
my nieces, my nephew and their families
the ability to read and write
electricity
my computer
eyes/sight
ears/hearing
nose/smell
vocal chords/speech/song
touch
resilience
reiki
angels
poetry
words
love
beauty
the hope of Spring
laughter
life


HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
MAY IT BE RICH IN PURRS 
AND LOVELY SIGHTS AND SOUNDS!

No comments: