Monday, February 07, 2011

Daily Reminder # 252


Thank Heaven for Neale Donald Walsh and his messages from God. I'd never make it through these daily reminders without him.... I think I'm going to post two of them this evening because I think they are the same basic message from slightly differing perspectives.


On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that there is no such thing as a "bad omen," so you
don't have to avoid black cats today.

Or ladders. Or cracks in the sidewalk. Friday the 13th
can be the Best Day of Your Life So Far. And it will
be if you choose to see everything in your life today as
a miracle.

That includes the growing of the grass, the passing of
a cloud, the smile on another's face...and the beating
of your own heart.

Live the miracle that is Life today, and do not worry
about "bad omens." Remember, nothing  is evil, lest
thinking make it so. (Wm. Shakespeare)
Love, Your Friend....
neale

AND

On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that it is never safe to look into the future with eyes
of fear.

Edward H. Harriman said that, and he was right. Nothing
is fearful lest thinking make it so. I can honestly say that
probably 95% of the things I was afraid of, it turned out
I had no reason to be. 

And even if the thing you fear happens...so what? Again,
95% of the time your world is not going to fall apart, your
life will not be in danger. So drop fear by the wayside.
Just... let it go. Then make way for a surprising tomorrow.

Love, Your Friend....

neale



Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude in hopes of encouraging the universe to manifest what I have thanked it for.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • coffee and International Delight
  • heat
  • my fuzzy robe, heavy cape and sweater
  • less snow than predicted
  • neighbors who shovel said snow out of the goodness of their hearts
  • water
  • acai berry juice
  • sam-e
  • omega-e
  • breath
  • sight
  • hearing
  • a sense of smell
  • a sense of taste
  • touch
  • music
  • computer games
  • my TV
  • sleep
  • my mattress
  • a Bose sound system
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a paid off mortgage
  • a million dollars a year for life from PCH
  • winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • fresh paint on my bedroom and living room walls
  • a clothes dryer
  • winning lottery tickets
  • a sun room on the back of my house
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • the ability to read, write and type
  • wordzzle participants
  • words
  • poetry
  • cat toys
  • my desk chair
  • my red chair
  • my cane
  • breath
  • reiki
  • angels
  • legs that still hold me up and shuffle me across the room
  • a sense of humor
  • hope
  • Food Stamps
  • coconut oil
  • cheese
  • hope
  • laughter
  • life



MAY YOUR DAY BE DELIGHTFUL
AND ALL YOUR OMENS BE GOOD!

No comments: